Monday, March 21, 2016

Cut vs. Uncut... As Requested

     So… how’s this Monday morning thing working out for ya? I see it as a fresh new start, so I’m ready to go.
     A few weeks ago I did ‘Let’s Talk Dick…’ and didn’t get to the cut vs. uncut debate. Well, let’s see if I can’t rectify that.
     Here we go…
     Cut vs. Uncut: I am not one of those gay men who are of the opinion that every male should be au natural, or think it was criminal for a boy-child to be circumcised. I’m old enough to have had it both ways, not my own mind you, and I’ve come to appreciate both.

A before and after photo. Oh hell NO! Not as an adult!

     I’ve been privy to some very handsome circumcised dicks and some… not so much. I knew a guy whose dick was spotted. Other that the odd discoloration, he had a fairly nice cock, pretty fat as I remember.
PRETTY
     Then I’ve seen some spectacular uncut/uncircumcised penises, the foreskin framing the glands perfectly. Personally, I’m not really a huge fan of a lot of loose, crinkly foreskin. I know those who are, but it just isn’t my cup of tea. But hey, if one was presented to me, I’m not sure I’d turn it down either.

PRETTY
     In my experience, those who managed to escape the knife, seem to have a lot more sensation around the glands, which is great, I assume. Ahhh, but then sometimes that can be a not so good thing. During a blow job, they become so sensitive that it becomes painful. Now, if anyone were to ask me, I’d say that could work to one’s advantage. But then… I’m kind of evil like that.

It's a party! Woo-Hoo!

     I used to work with a woman who refused to circumcise her little boy, but then had an issue with keeping the kids little winkie clean. Come to find out, she wasn’t comfortable with washing that very well, and her husband didn’t do much in the way of taking care of the kid. That’s woman’s work ya know. In the end, the child started having issues and ended up having to have the foreskin removed at age two. Poor kid is all I can say.



     It was quite a while before I saw my first uncut dick. I can’t remember any of the guys that I went to school with being uncut. Of course my first thought was “What’s wrong with it?” Yeah, I was pretty dumb back then. Hey, give me a break I was new to all that stuff… okay, maybe not so much, but an uncut dick was new to me. Needless to say, I was a little fascinated by it.
     A little history…
     Why do so many here in the US insist on circumcising little boys? How did this madness start? Well, it seems that there were some doctors who thought that whacking off the foreskin would prevent young men from masturbating. The reason? Jacking off caused all kinds of maladies like simple-mindedness, lack of balance and all sorts of ridiculous theories. Yeah, that was… just… hell, I don’t even know how to respond to that. Nuts I’d say.


     There was one advocate who really pushed for circumcision: Will Keith Kellogg, of Kellogg cereals. He, along with his brother, John Harvey Kellogg, who was running some kind of sanatorium, following the Seventh Day Adventist Church doctrine, claimed that it would keep young men from the sins of masturbation. They also claimed that it would ruin a man’s mental health and all sorts of other illnesses, including blindness. Somehow I have the feeling that didn’t really work all that well. No offense to anyone, but I kinda think that the Seventh Day group are a bit nuts to begin with. Just my opinion mind you.
     Of course there is the whole religious aspect that has been around for centuries. Most all men of the Muslim faith are circumcised. Astonishingly enough, they quote the Hebrew portion of the story of Abraham to support the theory of Allah being circumcised for whatever reason. However, they can’t seem to agree on when this should be done. It can range from birth to teenage years. Can you say OUCH!?

Uhh, just no. ICK

A Bris Tool.
     Most Jewish males are circumcised eight days after birth by a Rabbi. The famous ‘bris’ ceremony is quite common. Poor kid…having everyone watching while is wee-winkie is being trimmed up.

     After World War II, the Brits, after starting their national health care system, decided that there was no real benefit to hacking away the foreskin and decided that they weren’t going to pay for it. Guess what? Very few circumcisions happened after that. Ha… there’s that money talking again.


     Hell, even the Egyptians got into the act. The god, Ra, is supposed to have circumcised himself, and it wasn’t soon until it became all the rage. Men cutting off their own foreskins. Yeah… I’m not so sure about all that. There was something that I saw once about it being a big ceremony. I just can’t for the life of me seeing how a man would want to do that to himself, but then again, that’s me.
     Now a lot of this comes from ancient health conditions. Sand, poor sanitation and more than likely, just plain ol’ bad hygiene. Whatever the reason, it has been going on for thousands of years.

Docking. It can be kinda fun.

     As for me…
     I don’t mind an uncut cock. Well, let me follow that statement up with a clean uncut dick. There is nothing worse than having a smegma smelling, nasty dick around. Whew… that is some serious stank for sure.
     I did have one experience that I will share with you. Once upon a time, there was this very cute little bear who chased me for a while. I agreed to go out with him and then do the deed. As soon as he took his pants off I could smell it from across the room! I couldn’t get him out of the house fast enough. I think I used a whole can of Lysol to get the smell out of my bedroom. For some reason, he thought it was a turn on. Uh, not so much.
     Here’s a little joke for ya...

     Where does blue cheese really come from? Uncircumcised Smurfs, that’s where. 

     Yeah, that was bad, but still funny if you ask me. So there’s my scoop on cut vs. uncut. Did you learn anything? I think I did.
     Just so everyone is informed… My friend, TAT (The Aussie Tart) has been working hard in getting my stuff up on Smashwords. I had no idea how far that went or how involved it was. All I knew was that it was near impossible for me to deal with it. As you probably know, I can’t deal with all that technology stuff. As I’ve said before, it’s damn lucky I can turn this damn box on.
     Anyway, most everything I’ve written is now on Smashwords, which includes Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Kindle, iTunes as well as Scribb. ( I didn’t even know what that was.) Hope that helps y’all some. Spread the word to your book geek friends if you don’t mind.
     Did you know that sometimes just listening to someone is doing them a huge favor? Yep, that can get you a few Karma Coins in the bank. Being a friend who is willing to offer a shoulder to cry on, let your ear be bent, is just as important at times as is helping the little ol’ lady cross the street. Be kind. Listen. Be objective and do the best that you can. Be good to one another.
     That’s about all there is folks.
     Hope you have a grrreat week. Knock ‘em dead.
     Max 

I need to know where this bar-barber shop is!







No comments:

Post a Comment