Sunday, December 4, 2016

It's a RAMBLE!

     So… Once again I’m sitting here looking at a blank page, not knowing what the hell to blog about. Sometimes I can get it done during the week but it didn’t happen this week. I was busy and then I couldn’t think of anything and then… well just didn’t get one done. So guess what? I’m going to go by the seat of my pants and just RAMBLE!

     It’s all about the Sutton’s…
     I woke up this morning to a very nice surprise. Christmas Memories 3: Home Sweet Home was voted book of the week on the Love Bytes poll. Thank you everyone. I think y’all like this little series. I have to admit, I do like writing about them… when they decide to talk that is. There are a lot of good characters in those books that I do like a lot. Nice warm fuzzies for the holidays is never a bad thing.

     Tis the Season…
     I did get my Christmas lights on the house and one wreath done. I think they came out alright. I’ll try and get some photos this week and get them posted. We’ll see what y’all think. TAT likes multicolored lights, so that’s what I went with. At least she didn’t want to make a Christmas tree out of beer cans, like some of those other Aussies have. I should count my blessings I guess. But then she doesn’t like beer, so maybe I should be glad she didn’t want them out of wine bottles!

     The tree is up, but still naked. I might be able to get to that this afternoon, we’ll see. I may need several adult beverages to get it done though. Hell, it might even involve some carols to get me back in the mood. It’s kinda hard to get in the mood when it’s 80F outside. LOL Yeah, I do love living in sunny Flo-rid-ia!

     Oh, and I do have all of my shopping done. Didn’t take me that long either. I pretty much knew what I was getting and where, so it wasn’t all that difficult. A lot of it I got off Amazon so I could make sure that a part of my purchases went to the Zebra Coalition. Remember to use Amazon Smile so that you’re helping others while giving. A wonderful thing in my book.
     What else…
     Yes, I’m still working on several books at once, although one in particular is going pretty well. I’m more than halfway done with it I’d say. Looking at a release date of sometime in April I think. Will have to see how things progress. I was giving out hints and some have come pretty damn close. It’s nothing too heavy. After finishing Life After Living I needed a break from the hard subjects. I can only take so much of that ya know. The next one, well, it isn’t quite as difficult a subject, but one that isn’t exactly what I’d call fluffy, so that’s been on the back burner for a bit. All in all, the writing is going pretty well.
     I special shout out…
     No, I don’t mean that I’m going to buy the next round either. I wanted to say a little something to Ms. Theresa May: Thank you. All this week, I’ve had that silly theme song from the show Flipper stuck in my head and I don’t mind at all. That one day in Sawtell was one of the best days ever. I had such a wonderful time. I’ve got to say, that was a big highlight for my time spent in Oz. So, a great big hug and lots of love your way.

     I’m going to cut it off here…
      Just remember that there are others who need a hand up this holiday season. So many people have been left homeless because of the fires in East Tennessee, my home state. My heart goes out to them. Thanks to Dolly Parton and her gracious nature in helping them out. However, there are always those in need. Keep them in mind while you’re out there in the big bad world. Never hurts to rack up some of those good Karma Coins.
     Have a grrreat week, y’all,
     Max




2 comments: